| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Makhanga in November is very hot at 28.7 °C (83.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.8 °C (96.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.8 °C (73 °F).
- In November the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in November is marginally dry. Only 61.2mm (2.4in) of H2O falls during.
- The shortest day is 12:44 long and the longest day is 13:01 long with an average length of 12:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Makhanga November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Makhanga, Malawi
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Makhanga:
- Salima, Malawi - 313.6 kms (194.9 miles) NNW
- Chitedze, Malawi - 325.3 kms (202.1 miles) NNW
- Dedza, Malawi - 262.3 kms (163 miles) NNW
- Blantyre, Malawi - 94.7 kms (58.9 miles) NNW
- Chileka, Malawi - 94.7 kms (58.9 miles) NNW
- Bvumbwe, Malawi - 67.3 kms (41.8 miles) N
- Mutoko, Zimbabwe - 327.6 kms (203.6 miles) WSW
- Mayo, Zimbabwe - 340 kms (211.3 miles) WSW
- Nyanga, Zimbabwe - 321.4 kms (199.7 miles) SW
- Inyangani Luleche, Zimbabwe - 310.3 kms (192.8 miles) SW
- Mukandi, Zimbabwe - 345.3 kms (214.6 miles) SW