| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Makhanga in February is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.3 °C (91.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.7 °C (72.9 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in February is 10.6 °C (19.1 °F).
- The weather in February is not exactly dry. Some 127.4mm (5in) of H2O falls during.
- The shortest day is 12:28 long and the longest day is 12:50 long with an average length of 12:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Makhanga February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Makhanga, Malawi
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Makhanga:
- Salima, Malawi - 313.6 kms (194.9 miles) NNW
- Chitedze, Malawi - 325.3 kms (202.1 miles) NNW
- Dedza, Malawi - 262.3 kms (163 miles) NNW
- Blantyre, Malawi - 94.7 kms (58.9 miles) NNW
- Chileka, Malawi - 94.7 kms (58.9 miles) NNW
- Bvumbwe, Malawi - 67.3 kms (41.8 miles) N
- Mutoko, Zimbabwe - 327.6 kms (203.6 miles) WSW
- Mayo, Zimbabwe - 340 kms (211.3 miles) WSW
- Nyanga, Zimbabwe - 321.4 kms (199.7 miles) SW
- Inyangani Luleche, Zimbabwe - 310.3 kms (192.8 miles) SW
- Mukandi, Zimbabwe - 345.3 kms (214.6 miles) SW